Westchester Foot Care is taking the following measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-
– Everyone is screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before being seen.
– All staff members and physicians are screened daily. They do not go to work if there is
any sign of symptoms related to COVID-19.
– All staff members, patients and visitors must wear masks in the facilities (except
children under age 2).
– Our treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected frequently, including before and after
– Hand sanitizer is always available.
– Our doctors and staff members sanitize or wash their hands before and after interacting
– All pamphlets, magazines and toys are removed from waiting areas.
– For now, we are limiting the number of people entering our facilities.
–> One care partner at a time may accompany a patient with a disability (ADA) who needs assistance.
–> One parent/guardian may accompany pediatric patients; no one else (including
siblings) may accompany the parent/guardian and patient to the visit.